Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Class Pictures

This morning, right before class, we did a large group photo at the front stairs of the monastery with all of the students from both classes, the instructors, and translators.  I don't have a copy of that picture yet.

I wanted a picture of my teaching group and my students - we tried going to the front of the classroom, which was a terrible idea.  We could have crammed together, but then all of the pillars would have been in the way for the picture!  We went to the roof and I got some photos on my camera - someone came up with the nice camera, so I hope to get some better pictures later.

My students, translators, and Tsondue.  Our classroom is the windows to the right (in the picture).  The monastery in the distance is Gomang.

The teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment